For dates, please contact us by email or call 709.781.1127.
Group Option: The walking week is ideal for groups of friends or family. If you wish to book with your own group, we can make accomodations regarding your choice of dates. As well, various alternative excursions can be substituted for some walks: sea kayaking, Cape St. Mary's bird sanctuary, Colony of Avalon archeological dig in Ferryland, or the Geo Centre (where one of the walls is 500 million year old rock).
The cost per person is $2,300 CAN
Single supplement: $500
The Price Includes:
- 5 breakfasts
- 5 lunches
- 4 dinners
- All taxes, tips, van transportation, and boat tour
- A per person deposit of $500 is required at booking, with a balance of payment due 60 days prior to the start of the trip.
- Payment is by cheque or Visa.
- We recommend that you have trip cancellation insurance.
- A minimum of 4 participants is necessary for the hiking week to go ahead.
If you are considering booking a walking trip, you are advised that airline seats to St. John's are heavily booked during the summer, and we recommend that you book flights as early as possible.
Air Canada: Direct from Toronto, Montreal, Heathrow
Continental: Direct from Newark
Westjet: Direct from Toronto and Montreal
The ferry from North Sydney, Nova Scotia to Argentia, Newfoundland takes 14 hours, with a further 1 ½ hr. drive to St. John’s.